Our client located in the Lexington, KY area, is looking for full time/ permanent radiology technologists to join their team. Must be eligible for ARRT and Kentucky State Radiation certificate. Enjoy the beautiful and historic sceneries of this charming city offering tons of nature and up and coming restaurants and bars. Incredible benefits available!
Responsibilities for the Radiology Technologist
- Perform or assist in procedures per department protocols
- Utilize proper procedures for identifying images, patients and marking images correctly for interpretation, and order exams that match the procedures
- Excellent customer service
Minimum Requirements of the Radiology Technologist
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Eligible for ARRT
- Retirement Program with Match
- Competitive Compensation
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, Vision, and Dental Benefits
- Relocation package
Submit your resume for immediate consideration. Feel free to pass along to friends and colleagues, too. For other full time permanent positions nationwide, please apply!