Our client located in the Central California area is seeking a permanent full-time Technologist for their Diagnostic Imaging department. Must be ARRT certified to be considered, however, candidates of all experience levels will be considered.
Enjoy the breathtaking scenery of mountains and valleys, perfect for someone who loves the great outdoors! Current California R.T. license required, BLS Certification, and must be able to obtain 24 ECE credits in two years.
- Full-Time position w/rotating weekends & holidays
- Performs imaging on all general radiographic equipment
- Responsible for all radiographic and imaging protocols
- Must have the ability to recognize general radiography anatomy
- Demonstrate moderate knowledge of basic computer skills
- ARRT Certification
- BLS Certification
- State of California Registration
- Portable and in department fluoroscopy procedures
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, etc.)
- Shift Differential
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Relocation Assistance
For more information on this position or other positions nationwide, please send us an updated resume for review. If this location isn't ideal, let us know as we have options across the country.