Currently looking for a Radiology Technologist to fill an opening with an outpatient setting located around the Columbus, Ohio area. Interested candidates should have an ARRT registry and Ohio State Licensure or be eligible. As a Radiology Technologist, you will
This location is commutable to Columbus, OH!
Requirements of the Radiology Technologist:
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) registration is required.
- Ohio Department of Health Radiologic License required.
- BLS certification within 30 days of employment is required.
- Evening shift, weekend availability
Responsibilities of the Radiology Technologist
- Assessing, evaluating, and testing patients.
- Preparing and positioning patients for imaging.
- Attending to patient needs during imaging procedures.
- Applying and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of radiation protection and safety practices.
Benefits for the Radiology Technologist
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages including medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition/Professional Development reimbursement
- Hospital-paid life insurance, short and long-term disability insurance
- Retirement savings account with employer match
- Employee wellness program
Beyond this Hospital, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Radiology/Imaging needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!