Cape Cod, Massachusetts
SHARE THIS JOB
Our client in beautiful New England is seeking a Radiology Technologist to fill a full-time position. This is a Day/Evening shift with a shared rotated on-call time position. Must be ARRT registered. Enjoy fresh seafood, whale watching, magnificent beaches, and a lively art scene.
Responsibilities of the Radiology Technologist:
- Positions patients and sets technical factors for all diagnostic procedures. Sets high personal standards for film and image quality.
- Independently recognizes and performs duties that need to be done without being directly assigned. Establishes priorities; organizes work and time to meet them. Uses time effectively and constructively. Does not abuse supplies, equipment, and service.
- Completes all ordered exams as per department protocol - documents why the exam is not completed per protocol.
- Modifies patient protocols negative to the patient, physical and cognitive abilities. Discuss these issues with the Radiologist and properly document patient information.
Requirements of the Radiology Technologist:
- Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT.
- ARRT-R or ARRT-R eligible and registered within 7 months of hire is required.
- A current state license is required.
- Current BLS (AHA) is required.
- The regular workweek in which additional hours are often required.
- The position requires frequent on-call work.
- Must be available to work in the case of a Hospital declared emergency.
To be considered for this Radiology Technologist position, send your resume in today!