Our client located in northeast Missouri is seeking a Radiology Technologist to join their team. The ideal candidate should be comfortable with working the night shift and be ARRT certified. This is an immediate hire need so do not delay in submitting your application to us today.
Responsibilities of the Radiology Technologist:
- Provides patient services utilizing radiologic imaging equipment, making a record of the exam produced for interpretation by the radiologist.
- Will perform studies in an acceptable manner complying with all regulations and policies.
- Transports patients, performs office duties in absence of office personnel.
- Assist with performing computerized tomography (CT) scans as trained and other duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Radiology Technologist:
- Graduate of accredited Radiologic Technology program
- ARRT certified
- One year experience as a radiologic technologist preferred
Benefits for the Radiology Technologist:
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Shift Differential (when applicable)
For more information on this Laboratory Supervisor-Hematology role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.