Our client located in Denver, Colorado is seeking an RCIS Lead to join their team. This is a full-time day shift position. Must be Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) through Cardiovascular Credentialing International (CCI), or Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES), or Registered Radiologic Technologist (RRT) with post-primary certification of Cardiac-Interventional Radiography through The American Registry of Radiologic Technology. Enjoy Museums, ski resorts, and the nearby Rocky Mountains! $15,000 Sign-on bonus!!!!
Responsibilities of the RCIS Lead
- Provide quality patient care to all patients within the Cardiac Cath/EP department
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of the lab including scheduling of both staff and patients, supply levels and availability, equipment, and procedural room usage.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and is a role model for other associates
Requirements of the RCIS Lead
- RCIS Registered
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required within six months of hire
- Colorado State Licensure
Benefits and Compensation for the RCIS Lead Position:
- Medical Benefits
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Work/Life Balance Program
- Outdoorsman's Paradise
- $30.29 min - $38.09 max
For more information on this RCIS Lead role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions.