Currently looking for an experienced Respiratory Therapist to fill an opening with a Hospital facility located around the Cody, Wyoming area. Interested candidates should have two years of clinical RRT or CRT experience preferable within NICU and have an active, or pending, Wyoming Respiratory Therapist license, BLS and PALS certifications.
To live in the Cody, Wyoming area you will experience a desert climate with cold, dry winters and hot, slightly wet summers! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoors ambiance. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities’ protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Respiratory Therapist
- 2 years of Respiratory Care; whether CRT or RRT
- Active Wyoming Respiratory Therapist license
- Previous experience within NICU is preferred
- Current BLS and PALS certifications from American Heart Association
- Sign-On Bonus available!
Beyond this Hospital facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration, or share this with a colleague who would be interested!