Rochester, New York
Currently seeking a Registered Respiratory Therapist to fill an opening with a Hospital setting located around the Rochester, NY area. Interested candidates should have experience as a RRT and have an active, or pending New York Respiratory Therapist license, BLS and PALS certifications. However, experienced CRT and newly graduated RRT are encouraged to apply.
Requirements of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Experience RRT or CRT preferred, however new graduate RRT are welcomed to apply
- Active, or pending New York Respiratory Therapist license
- Day/Night Rotation
- Competitive base pay with shift differential
- Sign-on Bonus available
- Current BLS and PALS certifications from American Heart Association
Responsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities’ protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!