Currently looking for a Respiratory Director to fill a day shift opening within a Hospital facility located near the Pembroke, Maine area. Interested candidates should have their professional respiratory license in Respiratory Care. CRT/RRT are accepted. Additional, candidate should have an active Maine State Respiratory Therapist license, BLS and PALS certifications.
This is a mixed clinical and administration role with an annualized salary.
Beyond the professional opportunity, living in an amazing location in the breathtaking scenery of mountains and water-views; wonderful for the outdoors person!
Responsibilities of the Respiratory Therapy Director
- Organizing and coordinating the respiratory therapy operations per facilities’ protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
- This role oversees the Sleep Lab Supervisor
Requirements of the Respiratory Therapy Director
- Open to either RRT/CRT licensed professionals
- Acute Care experience preferred - no previous supervisor experience required!
- Active Maine Respiratory Therapist license
- Current BLS certification from American Heart Association
- Competitive Salary
- Day shifts - a combined clinical and admin Director role.
Beyond this Hospital facility, Radius Staffing Solutions partners with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration, or share this with a colleague who would be interested!