Registered Respiratory Therapist needed to fill a day shift opening with a Hospital located near the Comfort, Texas area. Some experience is preferred as an RRT, as well as an active, or pending, TX Respiratory Therapist license, BLS and PALS certifications.
To live in the Comfort, Texas area you will experience a warm sunny climate with cool, dry winters and hot summers! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoors ambiance. Smaller town area with San Antonio right nearby.
Responsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities’ protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- 1 years of Respiratory Care; as a RRT
- Active, or pending, Texas Respiratory Therapist license
- Schedule is Tuesday – Friday with on-call.
- Very competitive base pay with shift and on-call differential
- Relocation and Sign on Bonus available
- Current BLS and PALS certifications from American Heart Association
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!