Currently looking for a Respiratory Therapist to fill an opening with a Hospital setting located around the Reading, Vermont area. Interested candidates should have at least one year of clinical experience as a CRT/RRT and have an active, or pending, Vermont Respiratory Therapist license, BLS, ACLS, PALS, and NRP certifications. Sign-on Offered!
Responsibilities of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Provide respiratory therapy modalities per facilities’ protocol
- Patient population includes both pediatric and adult patients
- Mobility to work in a typical clinical environment, stamina to remain standing or sitting for extended periods of time.
Requirements of the Registered Respiratory Therapist
- At least 1 year of Respiratory Care as a CRT or RRT Preferred, however New Grad will be considered
- Active, or pending, Vermont Respiratory Therapist license
- Nights- 7pm-7am
- Hospital setting
- Competitive Salary
- Full benefits including Sign-on and Relocation Assistance
- Current BLS,ACLS, PALS and NRP certifications from American Heart Association or willing to obtain
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their Rehab needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who would be interested!