Currently looking for an experienced RN Director to oversee Surgical Services to fill a permanent opening with a hospital system located in Nevada. 2+ years of professional acute care clinical setting nursing experience. 3+ years of leadership experience is required. Client is setting up interviews now!
To live in the northern Nevada area, you will experience a desert climate with cold, dry winters and hot, slightly wet summers! The geographical surroundings are picturesque and embrace the natural outdoors of the Ruby Mountains. Whether you are an avid outdoor enthusiast or enjoy the peaceful calm of the great outdoors, this is a perfect place to call home.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Director of Operating Room
- Approximately 3,500 surgeries annually, with 22 direct reports
- Working director position
- Helps to manage time and financial responsibilities by budgeting materials and operating room time distribution and should be able to multitask on a variety of projects to achieve institutional goals in a timely manner.
Requirements of the Director of Surgical Services
- BSN required
- 2+ years of clinical nursing experience
- 3+ years of leadership nursing experience
- Competitive pay and full benefits
Beyond this Hospital setting, Radius Staffing Solutions partner with facilities nationwide for their needs. Please share your resume for consideration or share this with a colleague who might be interested!