Salem, North Carolina
Our client near Sanford, North Carolina, is seeking a full-time permanent Ultrasound Supervisor to join their family. Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience as an Ultrasound Technologist. Vascular ultrasound is required. To be considered please send me your resume.
Responsibilities for this Ultrasound Supervisor:
- Ensure all sonographers within this section, as well as oneself, are fully competent to perform all general diagnostic and vascular sonographic procedures.
- Serve as the resource person and senior technologist of this section of the Radiology Department
Requirements for the Ultrasound Supervisor:
- ARRT Radiology
- Associate's Degree Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Registered Vascular Technologist
- Medical Benefits offered
- 403(b) Plan
- Shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays
If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions. For more information on this Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.