Our client Southern Wyoming is looking to fill a full-time permanent Ultrasound Technologist / Ultrasonographer to join their Diagnostic Imaging team. At least one year of recent experience is required. Interested candidates must be hold or be eligible to be certified either ARDMS or ARRT in Sonography. This is a great location with quick access to Cheyenne, WY and Denver, CO while boasting an above market compensation and relocation/sign-on package. Low cost of living! Interviewing now!
Responsibilities for this
- Must demonstrate technical skills and expertise, verbal and written skills as well as good patient care
- Must be experienced in the treatment of and interacts effectively with patients of all ages including newborns, pediatrics, adolescents, adults and geriatrics
Requirements for the
- ARDMS or ARRT Certified
- Associate's Degree Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program(EAP)
- Health Savings Account
- Low cost of living
- Competitive Compensation
For more information on this U role, please apply with your most up-to-date resume! If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide exclusively on permanent positions.