SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in the Memphis, TN area is seeking an Ultrasound Tech to join their team. Enjoy a full-time benefited permanent position with a growing client in the Tennessee market. The ideal Ultrasound Tech is certified with their ARDMS and has at least one year of experience but may consider a new graduate.
Job Responsibilities of the Ultrasound Technologist:
- Explaining sonographic procedures to patients, answering questions, preparing patients by applying the gel to the skin, and positioning the patients on the table.
- Ensuring clear images for diagnostic purposes and making adjustments to the sonographic equipment when necessary.
- Selecting the appropriate settings and adjusting the patients' positions accordingly.
- Monitoring and caring for patients to ensure their safety and comfort during the procedures.
- Selecting and examining images, looking for differences between healthy and pathological areas, and determining if the scope of the exam should be extended, based on preliminary findings.
- Presenting the sonograms and preliminary findings to the Physicians.
Minimum Requirements for the Ultrasound Tech position:
- One year of experience preferred
- ARDMS Certification
For more information on this permanent Ultrasound Technologist position or other positions nationwide, please apply.