Sanford, North Carolina
Our client near Sanford, North Carolina, is seeking a full-time permanent Ultrasound Technologists to join their family. Open to new graduates that are registered by either ARDMS or ARRT (Sonography) within 12 months of their hire date. Must have hospital experience. To be considered please send me your resume. Sign-on Bonus offered!
Responsibilities for this Ultrasound Technologist:
- Must demonstrate technical skills and expertise, verbal and written skills as well as good patient care
- Must be experienced in the treatment of and interacts effectively with patients of all ages including newborns, pediatrics, adolescents, adults, and geriatrics.
Requirements for the Ultrasound Technologist:
- ARRT Certified
- Associate's Degree Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
- Registered Vascular Technologist
- Sign-on Bonus offered
- Medical Benefits offered
- 403(b) Plan
- Shift differential pay for 2nd and 3rd shifts, weekends & holidays
If this is not something of interest, but another area is, let us know as we work nationwide for only permanent positions. For more information on this Rad Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.