Grants Pass, Oregon
Our client located in rural Southern Oregon is currently looking for an Ultrasound Technologist. This role is with a Non-Profit Hospital located in a beautiful location near mountains where the outdoor activities are endless. Must have one year of full-time experience in clinical diagnostic ultrasound, Oregon licensure and ARDMS preferred. Sign-on Bonus offered! Enjoy nature's beauty and its outdoor amenities such as cross-country skiing, golfing, fishing, hunting, and canoeing just to name a few.
Responsibilities of the Ultrasound Technologist:
- Performs diagnostic sonographic procedures at a technical level, not requiring constant supervision of technical detail
- May be assigned as an instructor in areas of specific competence
- Selects appropriate equipment and proper technical factors on an individual patient basis according to specific orders and part of the body to be examined
Requirements of the Ultrasound Technologist:
- One year of full-time experience
- Oregon State License eligible
- ARDMS registry
For more information on this Ultrasound Technologist role or other Radiology/Imaging positions nationwide, please apply.