Our client is seeking a skilled and experienced Ultrasound Tech (ARRT, ARDMS) to join their team in the Boston, MA area. As an Ultrasound Tech, you will be responsible for performing a wide range of diagnostic imaging procedures using sound waves to produce images of the body's internal structures.
The ideal candidate for this position will be an ARRT and ARDMS-certified Ultrasound Tech. New Grads are welcome to apply. The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be detail-oriented, and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Experience with abdominal, OB/GYN, vascular, and musculoskeletal ultrasound procedures is preferred. $ Generous Sign-on Bonus offered!
Responsibilities of the Ultrasound Technologist:
- Performs a wide range of Ultrasound procedures including abdominal, obstetrical, gynecological, and some vascular exams.
- Interacts daily with patients and other medical personnel.
- Utilizes appropriate ergonomic body mechanics to prevent personal injury.
- Reviews charts, and select appropriate equipment and transducers for tests as ordered.
- Records images on PACS, and provides images on film and paper when needed.
Requirements for the Ultrasound Technologist:
- Vocational or Technical training in Diagnostic Medical Sonography is required. Associate’s degree in Ultrasound preferred.
- Registration AR Diagnostic Medical Sonography required
- BLS required
- ARDMS registered in Abdominal and/or OB/GYN specialties
If you are an ARRT and ARDMS certified Ultrasound Tech looking for a challenging and rewarding career in the Boston, MA area, we encourage you to apply. The team is committed to providing the highest quality care to their patients, and they are looking for someone who shares our passion for excellence. Discover all that Boston has to offer! Send your resume today to