Our client is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Ultrasound Technologist to join their team and provide exceptional imaging services. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge of sonography procedures, excellent patient care skills, and the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment. Sign-on bonus offered!
Living in Tennessee means being surrounded by stunning natural beauty, from the majestic Great Smoky Mountains to the rolling hills and picturesque rivers. The state is renowned for its vibrant music scene, delicious southern cuisine, and warm and friendly communities. Join the team as an Ultrasound Technologist in Tennessee and experience the best that this wonderful state has to offer.
Responsibilities of an Ultrasound Technologist
- Must have hands-on scanning experience in a) OB/GYN, b) Abdomen, c) Vascular, d) Endovaginal, e) Small parts, f) Ultrasound guidance procedures
- Responsible for working directly with patients and physicians, performing a variety of specialized sonographic procedures while providing patient care and patient safety as established by department standards
- responsible for performing a variety of dependent and basic secretarial, clerical, and housekeeping functions such as customer service, examination, and work area cleaning, telephone communications, computer system data entry, information retrieval, (HIS, RIS, PACS), and infection control
Requirements of the Ultrasound Technologist
- ARDMS registry or eligible, Registry Eligible employees MUST obtain certification meeting the aforementioned requirement within 6 months after the employment date
- 1 year clinical experience Must have hands-on scanning experience in a) OB/GYN, b) Abdomen, c) Vascular, d) Endovaginal, e) Small parts, f) Ultrasound guidance procedures
- 1 to 3 years of experience required
Benefits of the Ultrasound Technologist
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
For more information on this MRI Tech, Sonography Tech, Radiation Therapy Tech, Nuclear Med Tech, Dosimetrist, or Medical Physicists positions nationwide, please apply.