Our client in Beautiful Northern Illinois is seeking Ultrasound Technologists for full-time, permanent roles. Sign-on is being offered!
This position is 9 am-5:30 pm; Weekend rotation every 5th Saturday morning and call rotation every 5th weekend. Enjoy beautiful parks and recreation, along with Wineries, Museums, and Historical sites. Easy access to Chicago. New Grads welcome!
Responsibilities of the Ultrasound Technologist:
- Performs diagnostic ultrasound studies
- Provides appropriate documentation and patient education functions for inpatient, outpatient, and emergency patients
- Effectively communicates with physicians, nursing staff, and central scheduling to provide prompt services
- Maintains department stock of supplies, and provides input into the development of ultrasound policies, QA, and equipment selection
- The position is 9 am-5:30 pm; Weekend rotation every 5th Saturday morning and call rotation every 5th weekend
Requirement of the Ultrasound Technologist:
- Graduate from an accredited program in ultrasound
- Must be registry eligible
- ARDMS preferred
For more information on this Ultrasound Technologist permanent role or other permanent positions nationwide, please send us an updated resume for review.