Our client in beautiful Montana is in need of an Ultrasound Technologist to join their team. This location offers residents a suburban rural mix feel. This is a full-time, day-shift Monday-Friday with weeknight/weekend call position. The ideal candidate will be RDMS registered with Vascular experience. Also, have working experience with Ultrasound Machines and Oxygen Tanks. The average commute in this location is 12 minutes, a luxury! To be considered for this position please send a resume.
Benefits for the Ultrasound Technologist
- $10K Sign-on Bonus!$$
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Great location for families
- Lots of indoor/outdoor activities
Responsibilities for Ultrasound Technologist
- Responsible for performing Ultrasound procedures for use by physicians in the diagnosis of disease and study of malfunction of organs.
Requirements for Ultrasound Technologist
- Vascular experience preferred
- Working experience with Ultrasound machines and Oxygen Tanks.
- RDMS registration required
- Holds or is eligible for Montana State licensure
For more information on this Ultrasound Technologist role or others nationwide, please send your most updated resume for consideration.