SHARE THIS JOB
Our client located in the Ocoee, FL area is seeking an X-Ray Tech to join their team. Enjoy a full-time benefited permanent position with a growing client in the central Florida market. The ideal X-Ray Tech is certified through the ARRT, has at least one year of experience, and can start quickly.
Job Responsibilities of the X-Ray Tech:
- Verifying patients' identity and reviewing physicians’ orders before beginning x-ray procedures.
- Using x-ray equipment to take radiographic images of patients' bones, tissues, and organs as per physicians’ written orders.
- Explaining x-ray procedures to patients and answering their questions.
- Positioning patients accordingly, which may include lifting and moving patients with limited mobility.
- Limiting patients' exposure to radiation by placing lead shields on patients where needed.
- Ensuring that the x-rays taken are of sound quality to prevent repeat procedures.
Minimum Requirements for the X-Ray Tech position:
- One year of experience
- Fluent in Spanish (preferred)
- ARRT Certification
For more information on this permanent X-Ray Tech position or other positions nationwide, please apply.